Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 3

So yesterday was a "rest" day...and boy was it nice! I was excited to not have to run because I really do dislike running. Anyway, I was ready and willing to go running this morning! So I geared up and got on the treadmill (we still don't have a jogging stroller because they are expensive). I ran the first .5 miles! That's an accomplishment because like I've said before, I don't like running, and I am WAY WAY WAY out of shape!!! I only walked a little this time around. It felt good. And AGAIN I cut my time down! I was down by another 24 seconds, but now I am down over a minute and it is only day 3. I honestly am not running for time but it is too much of a temptation to not pay attention to it. So again I only ran a mile but I need to work up and not kill myself because then I'll just quit. Anyway another day is past me :) Tomorrow is another rest day and it's FRIDAY :) Yay :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

ohhh how I love rest days. they are my favorite. Wednesday is our weekday rest day. sigh. love that day. :)

way to go! you're doing awesome!

Hillaury said...

I am so jealous of you! I think it's awesome that you are doing this. I couldn't run if I wanted to. I hate it so bad... oh yeah, and I'm fat and out of shape.

;)

Marc Gingell said...

Have you checked on KSL.com for a jogging stroller? I never got a double stroller for the same reason, but with baby #4...I finally wanted one enough to really look. After a couple of weeks I found one in Syracuse for $35! Give it a try if you haven't already!